Dear DUUF Members and Friends,
Our Spring Congregational Meeting will be held Sunday, May 16, at noon at the Fellowship. The agenda will include:
• Election of the 2010-11 Board of Trustees: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, and one Trustee. Gerry Veeder’s term as Trustee continues through next year, and John Beckett will remain on the Board as Past President.
• Request for Service Pledges
• Report on the Long Range Plan
• Report from the Ministerial Transition Team
• Other Fellowship business
Everyone is welcome to attend the meeting and to speak, but only members may vote. Per our by-laws, members may vote if they have made a pledge and a verifiable contribution of record in the previous 12 months and at least 24 hours prior to voting. If you aren’t sure if you’re eligible to vote, please contact Bob Snyder, Treasurer, at 940-458-3609 or email@example.com.
Thanks for taking the time to participate in our democratic process and helping to shape the future of the Denton Unitarian Universalist Fellowship.