Special thanks to:
- Renee Sims for teaching our children about Fair Trade practices and for preparing for the big day!
- Our classroom volunteers who supported Fair Trade learning!
- Our children who made delicious Trail Mix to sell and promoted Fair Trade with their signs during coffee hour!
- Our shop volunteers (Sharon Barnhill, Myah Dhesi, Sunnie Palmer, Erik Goodlett and Rev. Pam)!
- Our shoppers for buying $1,200 worth of goods and to all who simply donated to the cause!
- Jessica Camp, Bill and Sharon Barnhill, Wes and Nancy Gaige and Guy and Tracey Gray who purchased pounds of Fair Trade coffee for DUUF coffee hours!